pets

Sing-Along with Peter Frampton

Oh Dog! I know you know that some Malamutes talk. Me? I’m more of a singer. And I especially like singing along with my favorite musicians.

That got me wondering why no musician had recorded a duet with a dog. I mean, who can sing the blues better than a dog howling at the moon? Who best to voice anger than a dog barking at an intruder in his yard?

Recently I’ve been singing along with Peter Frampton. Personally, I think we sound great together. I wonder if he’d be interested in recording a duet with me?
Here’s my promotional video:

Again, I must apologize for the amateur skills of my media specialist; when I’m rich and famous I’ll have Abe do all my media work (http://www.lafmilphotography.com/).

So Frampton….. whaddaya say?

Have your people call my people.

14 thoughts on “Sing-Along with Peter Frampton

1. You do have a talent for vocals Rumpy, no doubt.

Posted by chabichou | August 22, 2011, 1:46 AM
  2. Oh Rumpy, your promotional video is fabulous! It should be shown on MTV! You’re gonna be a celebrity! ( you already are, Rumpy!) 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 22, 2011, 2:08 AM
  3. We totally think you should send this video to Mr. Frampton! He might sign you up to go on tour with him. Think of all the great stuff you could blog about then! We’re rooting for you, Rumpy. Love & loud purring from RainbowCats

Posted by Annabelle Essert | August 22, 2011, 2:47 AM
  4. Fantastic! I hope your people have been contacted by relevant other people and you have signed to a major label – you deserve it!

Posted by Bassas Blog | August 22, 2011, 5:37 AM