June Buggie Rants!, poetry

An Oldie But a Goodie!

Oh Dog! June Buggie really did it Sunday, didn’t he?

In light of his outrageous April Fool rant, I though that a rerun of this past post was in order.

Buggie Be Good!

Oh, and don’t forget that you have until Friday to get in on the TinTin giveaway. Find out more about it here.

18 thoughts on “An Oldie But a Goodie!

1. That is too funny!!! Actually my cats used to LOVE catnip!!

Posted by bichonpawz | April 3, 2012, 2:58 AM
  2. Awwww…..June Buggie!!!!!! The pic of you is pawsome! Why you have such a excellent and cute face??? Soooo pawgeous!!!
    Ahem hem….heehee…..I love the song “Buggie Be Good” very much and remember the lyrics!
    ♪♪♪ No!No! No, Buggie, No! Oh no! No, Buggie, No! ♪♪♪  :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 3, 2012, 3:42 AM
  3. I’m loving that picture of you.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Posted by Max the Quilt Cat | April 3, 2012, 4:55 AM
  4. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | April 3, 2012, 8:50 AM
  5. I am loving the sexy new photo girrrrrrl!!

Posted by willowdot21 | April 3, 2012, 9:07 AM
  6. Looking so innocent in that picture, but we all know better – ha!

Posted by cravesadventure | April 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
  7. So wonderful of you to repost this one! I had not found your blog when this Buggie Be Good post with lyrics first appeared. Very appropriate for June Buggie, Rumpy!

Posted by granbee | April 3, 2012, 3:01 PM
  8. Hi Y’all,

Too funny no matter how many times you read it. Unless you’re a cat that is!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

Posted by Hawk aka BrownDog | April 3, 2012, 4:58 PM
  9. Jane Buggie! I don’t think you have ANY idea how to be GOOD!!! But that is an awesome photo of you! 😉 … Oh flea…what am I saying? Am I- IceWOLF lol really admitting to liking a CAT??!!!!

Posted by europasicewolf | April 3, 2012, 5:20 PM
  10. Oh theese one was a good one! At first you had me going there…I was very worried about the catnip! Great April Fools, June Buggie! (And nice to meet everyone, thanks for dropping by and visiting us!)

Posted by Clooney | April 3, 2012, 11:28 PM
  11. I can’t believe there’s an ounce of bad when I look at that sweet kitty face.

Posted by Russell Smith | April 7, 2012, 6:32 PM