pets

Wordless Wednesday- Educational Television

Hissy Fit Jones loves to watch TV. This is his favorite show.

He’s got it bad for Princess Blossom Pepperdoodle von Yum Yum (AKA Blossom).

But he’s also learning alot about science.

The show is sponsored by the National Science Foundation. Lil’ Hiss thinks that’s way cool!

And don’t forget to enter the TinTin Giveaway!

39 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Educational Television

1. How cool that you love watching TV, Hissy Fit Jones!!! and very good to learn about science!!! We animals should be intelligent, too! 🙂

Posted by eripankevinw | April 4, 2012, 1:49 AM
  2. I am pleased to hear that Hissy Fit Jones is undergoing a self improvement program. Keep it up Hissy! 🙂 Perhaps Discovery Channels are next – they blow lots of things up and make cool things 🙂

Posted by Bassas Blog | April 4, 2012, 2:56 AM
  3. I loved her so much… Thank you dear Rumpy, it was a nice post again. Love and Hugs, nia

Posted by niasunset | April 4, 2012, 3:05 AM
  4. It’s so nice to see that Hissy Fit Jones is watching and learning!

Posted by Bassetmomma | April 4, 2012, 4:40 AM
  5. You do realise he’s getting ready to take over the world.

Posted by Flo | April 4, 2012, 5:17 AM
  6. Hi, my name is Buddy and I am an office dog in the UK. I agree with you Flo, knowledge is the key to success (and pets world domination). Unfortunately I don’t have the agility of Hissy Fit Jones (cool name) and would have no chance of standing by the TV to get a close up view. Sigh…

Posted by officedogblog | April 4, 2012, 5:31 AM
  7. Came to leave a comment ages ago, but got diverted and now have forgotten what I was going to say! *sigh*

Pee Ess love the name Hissy Fit Jones 🙂

Posted by CATachresis | April 4, 2012, 6:28 AM
  8. That’s one smart kitty.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | April 4, 2012, 7:55 AM
  9. I can’t believe your kitty likes TV! I’ve never had any of my pets watch it before. ‘Lil Hiss must be very, very smart!

Posted by Mel | April 4, 2012, 8:39 AM
  10. Been missing your posts! 🙂

Posted by PC PHOTO | April 4, 2012, 11:10 AM
  11. Nice…Hissy Sweety, could you stay a little further from the TV. You might ruin your little precious kitty eyes.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee | April 4, 2012, 12:17 PM
  12. OMG – love it! My roomate’s cat Scratchy loved Jeopardy and Scooby Doo – programmed the TV to come on throughout the day and Scratchy was glued to it! Have a Great Day:)

Posted by cravesadventure | April 4, 2012, 1:28 PM
  13. Being knowledgeable is very important, but however, a new study finds watching more than four hours per day can be dangerous.
    The risk of heart attack and stroke is higher by 113 percent. The risk of death by any cause is nearly 50 percent compared to those who spend less than two hours daily in front of a television set.
    Sweet William The Scot

Posted by Sweet William The Scot | April 4, 2012, 4:43 PM
  14. My cats enjoy watching the television too! They even pay attention to the commercials.

Posted by Russell Smith | April 4, 2012, 5:26 PM
  15. I have nominated you for 5 awards, check my blog to see what to do 🙂 Here is the link: http://autumn-sunshine.net/blogs/?p=1289&preview=true&preview_id=1289&preview_nonce=a0d9b951fc

Posted by Autumn Sunshine | April 4, 2012, 6:41 PM
  16. I’m in trouble now. Henry was reading the post and wants to know how come I’ve been limiting his TV time!

Posted by Sue | April 4, 2012, 7:40 PM
  17. Very cool that you love tv, and even better that its educational. No wonder why you are such a clever kitty

urban hounds

Posted by Urban Hounds | April 4, 2012, 7:50 PM
  18. Me has never ever seen that show! Living in Canada has drawbacks…
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | April 4, 2012, 8:01 PM
  19. My humans don’t have a television. They think it will spoil me. Will you tell them how educational it is? Sigh.

Posted by BunkThePug | April 4, 2012, 10:16 PM
  20. Hey Hissy Fit, Jet here.

I will have to check the Scooby Doo Academy course selection to see if NSF sponsored tv program reviews are acceptable for my modern culture class!

Posted by heyitsjethere | April 5, 2012, 7:00 AM
  21. Hi! Thanks for the nice comment about me on The Poupounette! # always says I am a total sweetheart and I absolutely adore my woofie, Tommy. In fact, all us kitties adore Tommy!

Purrs,
    Bibi-Chan

Posted by The Poupounette Gang | April 5, 2012, 9:50 AM
  22. Aww, looks just like my Skyler. He’s a TV watcher as well.

Cheers to you!

Posted by Alison | April 5, 2012, 10:08 AM
  23. That sure looks like a good program. Hissy Fit is a great name. By the way, thanks for the update on the cat situation in Florida. I need to go check it out. I just feel terrible for those poor cats. Wish they could all come here but I don;t have anywhere to put them.

Posted by ande123 | April 5, 2012, 12:22 PM
  24. Rumpy, For some reason I have not been getting told you have a new post up. So I have unfollowed then followed again in hopes that I will be notified by WP when you post. I missed seeing you and the rest of the gang!

Posted by Patricia | April 5, 2012, 4:59 PM
  25. How wonderful to have show that one’s pets can enjoy! Hooray for NSF!

Posted by granbee | April 5, 2012, 5:00 PM
  26. After all that science stuff rolling around in his brain, when do we get to see Hissy Fit Jones blowing up stuff in the lab?

Posted by sagechronicles | April 5, 2012, 6:36 PM