June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie is Shameless!!!!

MEOW! My name is June Buggie, and I have something to say.

This post goes out to all you business-types out there. Yeah- you.  I know you’re out there somewhere, and you contact us occasionally about dog products.

But I wanted to remind you that this is primarily a CAT household! We simply allow the dogs to live here at our whim- to take the blame for all bad deeds, to frighten off the bad humans and to torment occasionally.  OK, to torment daily.

So here’s the thing- I want to test drive a cat tree.  Yeah, I KNOW we have one, but it’s always full!  Why, just yesterday I wanted to have a snooze up there, but THIS is what I saw.

So how about you sending a cat tree for ME to try out. I won’t allow anyone but ME to use it, and I’ll give you a FAIR *wink wink* review about how wonderful and comfortable and cool it is………… for ME.

After all… why would you want a dog to test drive a cat tree? Right?

MEOW!

Click here to check out more great animal blogs!

77 thoughts on “June Buggie is Shameless!!!!

1. Yay June Buggie! Hope you get your VERY OWN tree real soon.

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | May 5, 2012, 6:56 AM
  2. Hey June Buggie, Jet here.

You tell ’em. And, while you’re at it, can you advocate (vocabulary builder) for another tree for Puffy and Fluffy? They’ve never had one… they’re good reviewers too!

Posted by heyitsjethere | May 5, 2012, 7:11 AM
  3. Fair rights for Rumpy, what about a dog tree!

Posted by Caroline Dragonfly Rosebery | May 5, 2012, 7:15 AM
  4. You tell ’em JB!

Posted by Flo | May 5, 2012, 7:26 AM
  5. …where did I see an AMAZING homemade one on the interwebz….gosh, I wish I could remember. Will post link if I spot it again.

Posted by minlit | May 5, 2012, 7:35 AM
  6. Hope you get another one. Wonder where you slept since the cat tree was so full? xo Berner Girls

Posted by Moxie Dogs | May 5, 2012, 7:41 AM
  7. You tell ’em, June Buggie!
    Way to take charge. …uh, but we ALWAYS knew you were in charge. That’s the way it should be. : )
    Katie & Glogirly

Posted by Glogirly and Katie | May 5, 2012, 8:20 AM
  8. BOL! Yes June Buggie, the cat tree looks very busy!!!! and oh no…..there aren’t any space where you get in…..*sniff* I surly think that you’re one of the best reviewers like little Girl, so you should have your own one to test drive!!!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 5, 2012, 8:27 AM
  9. Catzowey June Buggie! I’ma driving over in my EyeTailYun Ferrarri car and weeza gonna goes test driving in style! Youza meowvalous and deserving:)

Posted by Guido Basolo | May 5, 2012, 8:29 AM
  10. Fur sure you need another cat tree that is for June Buggie ONLY! (Looks like the cat tree is quite the hit!!!) hee hee

Posted by Kritter Kondo (@kritterkondo) | May 5, 2012, 8:42 AM
  11. June Buggie – what a clever cat you are! I like a take charge female and hope you do get a cat tree all for yourself soon!! While your at it, can you get me on the Ellen DeGeneres Show? That would be so cool!! Have a great day and good luck!!!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | May 5, 2012, 8:43 AM
  12. Bwahaha this is fabulous – loving the cat tree!!
    😀

Posted by Worldly Winds | May 5, 2012, 8:58 AM
  13. GO, JUNE BUGGIE!

Posted by Dianda | May 5, 2012, 9:30 AM
  14. Hope you get your tree. With an appeal like that how could they say no.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | May 5, 2012, 9:34 AM
  15. Hey June Buggie! It’s me, Nikita. I live in a house with five cats and I am the only dog. My Mommy built our cats a “Condo” and an “Office” that they can play in made out of boxes. The “Office” is made out of two large boxes taped together, and it has a hole cut out in between the two boxes so they can go upstairs on another floor. They have a fluffy blankie in the top of the office so snuggle in and they LOVE it. Windows and a door are also cut out of the box so they can see out. The cats will play in anything, so even a box will do if you can’t get a fancy cat tree! As for me, I don’t play “In” boxes, I just run around with them all over the house! Woof!

Posted by Nikitaland | May 5, 2012, 9:46 AM
  16. June Buggy, that cat tree does look really full and we think that is such a good idea to test a cat tree to make sure it is suitable. Besides, it sure looks like your house needs two of those cat trees. More parking space. Take care.

Posted by ande123 | May 5, 2012, 9:47 AM
  17. Yes, 1 (one) cat tree per cat, it is written in a Big Cat Book!

Posted by Martha Vitez | May 5, 2012, 9:54 AM
  18. I know what you mean. I often am approached by Nanny mags and have to correct them that I am not a children’s nanny. Good luck with the tree!

Posted by Nanny McFur | May 5, 2012, 10:02 AM
  19. You tell ’em June Buggie. Feline Power!!! Mr. Cheddar totally agrees too. 🙂

Posted by Geraldine | May 5, 2012, 10:59 AM
  20. June Buggie you are welcome to Austin’s!!! He prefers the box it came in 😦

Posted by CATachresis | May 5, 2012, 11:10 AM
  21. Rumpy! Your kitties have taken over your dog blog!?! I thought you were the big dog of the house??
    Hugs,
    Pepper

Posted by Pepper Pomeranian (@PepperPom) | May 5, 2012, 11:25 AM
  22. Hahahaha! I say go for it 🙂

Posted by Bassas Blog | May 5, 2012, 12:39 PM
  23. rock on June Buggie! Totally only right and fair that as a primarily cat house (hmmm, is that a pun???) you should get some products to test as well…of course they must be cat related, right?

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | May 5, 2012, 1:07 PM
  24. You know it Savannah! -JB

Posted by rumpydog | May 5, 2012, 3:47 PM
  25. Excellent post my friend 🙂

Posted by jakesprinter | May 5, 2012, 4:56 PM
  26. Rumpy! For goodness sakes, get her a cat tree!! And while she’s “test- driving” it, YOU can post to your hearts’ content.

Posted by onecoolgriff | May 5, 2012, 5:16 PM
  27. I am with you dear June! 🙂

Posted by niasunset | May 5, 2012, 5:44 PM
  28. Rumpy Dog, I have enjoyed your blog. I want to pass along the Readership Appreciation Award to you. It is on my latest post. Please click, save, enjoy and pass along!

Posted by Terri O.A. | May 5, 2012, 7:30 PM
  29. Rumpy Dog! I can’t believe you let the kitties run the house. Thank you for posting on my blog- I just did a post on Cinco de Mayo- I hope you have a good one as well

Posted by KSO | May 5, 2012, 8:14 PM
  30. Hope they hear you June Bug! 🙂

Posted by eof737 | May 5, 2012, 9:41 PM
  31. happy cinco de mayo to you too…thx for the comment.

Posted by katherine | May 5, 2012, 10:19 PM
  32. Love the photo of all the cats!
    Ashley

Posted by backyardprovence | May 6, 2012, 4:30 AM
  33. Wow, that cat tree has a bumper crop this year!! We have the very same tree at our house, but usually only two of us are on it at a time. And look at how plump and gorgeous Malachi is now! Jen, you have the magic touch. We hope June Buggie gets a fancy tree of his own to review. That would be great fun.

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | May 6, 2012, 5:13 AM
  34. Hi June Buggie,,,,I ihope your tree plea works out for you. Everyone deserves a little alone time.

Posted by Joke Puppy | May 6, 2012, 5:34 AM
  35. Fair is fair, June Buggie. But, beware, while the cats away (testing out the new Cat Tree), the doggies will play (on the computer).

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | May 6, 2012, 7:45 AM
  36. You are right! Cat trees are for kitties and it looks like a nice tree. Hope its a good hiding spot

urban hounds

Posted by Urban Hounds | May 6, 2012, 10:36 AM
  37. Hey June Buggy, if yous gets more than one, yous could send it over to my house! Me needs a cat tree too!
    Hope yous is having a great weekend!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | May 6, 2012, 11:47 AM
  38. Good luck, June Buggie! You deserve a tree of your very own!

Posted by Daisy the Curly Cat | May 6, 2012, 12:40 PM
  39. Howl! June Buggie you make us laugh. We hope you get one.
    Bella and DiDi

Posted by Paws To Talk | May 6, 2012, 2:00 PM
  40. June Buggie — you are purrrrrrfectly adorable – but, I’m wondering what our sweet Rumpy thinks about you taking over his blog? 😉

Posted by Sleeps With Dogs | May 6, 2012, 2:32 PM
  41. Cat tree test driver is definitely going to be my next job. I never thought such a cool job existed 🙂
    However, I am sorry you to endure this cat tree crisis June Buggie. I sure hope this situation will be solved shortly. x

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | May 7, 2012, 6:00 AM
  42. Wow! That is a full cat tree! I agree June Buggy, you need your own to test drive!

Posted by Bassetmomma | May 7, 2012, 6:54 AM
  43. Just love June Buggie’s assertiveness. Hey, why not be an advertising gimick as well as a queenly feline?

Posted by granbee | May 7, 2012, 6:12 PM
  44. Last time when my tree was so..frutty, I shookit, and shook it, and in a shake of a lamb tail, the tree was fruit…less1 🙂

Posted by george-b | May 8, 2012, 3:08 PM
  45. Ha!! Hi, June Buggy! Cat trees are fabulous!
    Sweetie (who is The Cat of the House) has a couple of them. One for sleeping and one for playing.

He especially likes having catnip hidden in the crevices…

Posted by robpixaday | May 12, 2012, 5:14 PM
  46. Too funny. Zoey the Cool Cat came to me with very few needs. My in-laws gave us a cat tree and ZCC just looked at it and ignored it.

Posted by Russel Ray Photos | May 21, 2012, 5:01 AM