pets

Dear DeDe Updates Ya!

Oh Dog! Dear DeDe here! While we’re still getting sorted out, I thought you might like to see a few scenes from us at our new home.  YAY!

Checking things out!

That’s enough! Let’s go back inside!

June Buggie comforts Rumpy…..

Everyone is still upset, but coming along!

55 thoughts on “Dear DeDe Updates Ya!

1. They will love it in no time!!!! Thanks for the update! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Posted by catchatcaren | August 19, 2012, 7:06 AM
  2. Awe, Rumpy looks sad.

Posted by Dianda | August 19, 2012, 7:10 AM
  3. As long as your together that is all that matters.It will take a little time to adjust..

Posted by Louie | August 19, 2012, 7:11 AM
  4. Dear DeDe thanks so much for the update! We’re glad to see you look good! I know it takes times to settle down in the new home, but am sure you all love it soon!!! Have happy Sunday!!!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 19, 2012, 7:14 AM
  5. oh looks great DeDe and rumpy did you find a good place to hide your cookies yet have a great day

Posted by GWENIEDOG (@grumpy_gwenie) | August 19, 2012, 7:26 AM
  6. Awww… Sending purrs to “un-upset” you!

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | August 19, 2012, 7:28 AM
  7. Oh wow – new home!! Awww sweet Rumpy!! De-De is there to comfort you! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | August 19, 2012, 7:36 AM
  8. Hang in there, friends. Little by little, you’ll be home. Oh, and keep checking the fence, in case something is out there trying to kill you….. I’ve been living here 3 years, and I still check out the window for danger before I get my leash on to go out…

Love and nervous licks,
    Cupcake

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 19, 2012, 7:46 AM
  9. Dear Rumpy, am sure you will soon fall in love with things around… 🙂

Posted by littlemissobsessivesanatomy | August 19, 2012, 8:24 AM
  10. When my people moved, it took me a while to feel comfortable in my new space. There are things I miss about my old house, but where I am is home now and I love it.

Posted by Lola | August 19, 2012, 8:47 AM
  11. Keep your face to the sun and the shadows will always fall behind you.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | August 19, 2012, 9:11 AM
  12. You’ll feel right at home soon, I just know it. I felt blaaa for about a week when we moved. But now I LOVE where I live.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | August 19, 2012, 9:26 AM
  13. That last pic is gorgeous!! Hope you settle down soon xx

Posted by CATachresis | August 19, 2012, 9:31 AM
  14. The dog park always works.Woof !!! Soon you’ll love your new place, add some doggie TV , yummy treats, and of course a shopping trip for new toys! Woof! Enjoy!!

Posted by booksforever1blog. BarkUpToday! | August 19, 2012, 9:31 AM
  15. I’m glad you’re finally off the road and in your new home. Stake out some spots and you’ll soon make everything yours.

Posted by Lynda | August 19, 2012, 9:33 AM
  16. don’t worry dede you will feel fine soon on your new home… cheers… woof…

Posted by willofheart | August 19, 2012, 9:55 AM
  17. Moving home is always frantic and unsettling to say the least, And when you have pets/Friends in tow it can be doubly so, Hope order is soon restored and all settle in very soon.. Love and Hugs Sue xx

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | August 19, 2012, 9:59 AM
  18. Before you know, you’ll be used to it. Hang in there!

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | August 19, 2012, 10:20 AM
  19. Hey guys and gals, it will get better and soon you won’t remember any different. Keep the spirits up as it’ll help Jen too 😉

Posted by Animalcouriers | August 19, 2012, 10:54 AM
  20. Like you, Dear DeDe; I’m sure that all will settle in over the long-term. Probably good to know that everyone (even Jen) will take time to get comfy with the new surrounds…. At least the move is over though…. now just the settling in, and then, bobs your uncle; or is that, Jen’s your mom..!?! Huh..!!

Posted by carolynpageabc | August 19, 2012, 11:10 AM
  21. Weeeeelllllcccccoooooommmmm HHHHOOOOMMMMMMMEEEE!!! xoxo

Posted by Ogdenthecat Thomas | August 19, 2012, 11:43 AM
  22. Dear DeDe,

That is so thoughtful of you to have Jen post photos so we can see how you all are doing in your new surroundings. It’s especially encouraging to see June Buggie comforting Rumpy. 😉

P.S., I don’t care for moving, either, but soon things will become familiar. The important thing is that you are all together as one family. Sending virtual hugs and pets to you, Rumpy, and June Buggie.

Posted by Lindy MacDuff | August 19, 2012, 12:03 PM
  23. Ah, it’s hard moving to somewhere new, leaving lots of fun things behind, but I am hope everyone will be very happily settled soon. It’s a big new adventure, lots of interesting things to find and write about.

Posted by Jill Spain (@JillSpain) | August 19, 2012, 12:03 PM
  24. New places can be unsettling but take it from Hemingway, my feline friend, ‘it can only get better’.

Posted by Renee Espriu | August 19, 2012, 12:05 PM
  25. Hang in there! Moving is never any fun, but a new start is awesome. How are you liking the panhandle? Is it muggy? Are you neighbors with an alligator?

Posted by Smaktakula | August 19, 2012, 12:26 PM
  26. Missing home? They’ll have it all sorted out before you know it. Enjoy your new digs, guys.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | August 19, 2012, 3:22 PM
  27. Change is hard, we are sure you will all be very happy very soon. Nice of June Buggie to be so sweet to you, Rumpy.

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | August 19, 2012, 3:28 PM
  28. Rumpy, I got sad when we moved too – lucky for us we have family to give us loves when we need them. Oh, and cookies. I think the cookies taste better in your new home. You might need to eat extra to figure this out though 🙂 Beary x

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | August 19, 2012, 3:45 PM
  29. I had to do a big move last year (and I got a new mom and dad even). Now I’m so happy here that I can hardly remember the other place. Home is always where ever the people you love are- so I’d say you guys are all really lucky to be settling in- together. We were all so worried. Thanks for the update and pictures!

Posted by onecoolgriff | August 19, 2012, 4:11 PM
  30. Moving house can be tough. We moved about four years ago, not far but still The Princess and I had to get used to a new garden, new neighbours and it took us a while to feel at home.
    Hope you settle in soon 🙂

Posted by Zac The All Black | August 19, 2012, 6:24 PM
  31. We hope you all get settled in and are liking the new place very soon. Do you know if you have any doggie or kitties for neighbors yet? Love the pictures especially the one with June Buggie comforting Rumpy…so sweet. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and Mumsy | August 19, 2012, 7:33 PM
  32. Aw….sending purrs to all of you!
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | August 19, 2012, 7:34 PM
  33. It won’t be long before you decide you love it!

Posted by Oui Oui | August 19, 2012, 9:17 PM
  34. I feel like this too when I have to move 😦 But like what happend to me, I’m sure there will be new parks and places to explore. You’re all there together for Jen’s exciting new job, and that means she will probably need lots of licks and pats herself 🙂

Posted by EllaDee | August 19, 2012, 10:32 PM
  35. Chin up guys…just think about feeling warm all year

Posted by Jo Bryant | August 20, 2012, 12:10 AM
  36. Looking good to us. Pippa sends you all a big snose rub and a furry hug, ok maybe not to June Buggy. A quick chase around the new plot would be in order there.

Posted by roughseasinthemed | August 20, 2012, 1:25 AM
  37. All those new smells will entice soon enough! Glad to hear you all reached your destination in one piece.

Posted by drangedinaz | August 20, 2012, 1:37 AM
  38. I hope you are soon settled!!!

Posted by Basil | August 20, 2012, 5:26 AM
  39. Don’t worry DeDe. It’s a new place, but you are safe and sound forever – that hasn’t changed! (And the German woofs, “It’s truuuuue! I didn’t believe it, but it’s true! Different place – same loves!”)
    But the German says also it’s a good time to insist on more treats…and huddle a bit at Jen’s feet…she’s limp from all the new, too.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | August 20, 2012, 8:39 AM
  40. Awwwe! Moving is hard but I’m sure you will all feel right at home in no time! 🙂

Posted by Bassetmomma | August 20, 2012, 8:40 AM
  41. Have fun exploring the new sights, sounds and smells 🙂

Posted by Paprika Furstenburg | August 20, 2012, 9:10 AM
  42. So nice to hear from you again. I’m sure everyone will end up loving it. It just takes time to adjust to new things. Wishing you all the best and huge success.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | August 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
  43. Moving can be so stressful on our pets. I’m sure they will love it in no time though.

Posted by Alison | August 20, 2012, 10:39 AM
  44. Oh Rumpy Dog. Your June Buggie loves you.

Posted by FleaByte | August 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
  45. So wonderful to have each other for comfort during this transition time!

Posted by granbee | August 20, 2012, 4:16 PM
  46. Moving is tough on humans and us animals…but as long as you are all together, it all comes around in a short time…and so many new things to see, hear, smell…good fortune to all, paw pats, Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | August 20, 2012, 5:49 PM
  47. Me is so happy yous is adjusting. Me thinks moving is kind of fun, but that is because me has done it so many times. Cinnamon has only stayed in a motel room once and she freaked out! Me can imagine how stressed she would be if we MOVED! Me is sure you will gets happy again before yous knows it!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | August 20, 2012, 6:01 PM
  48. We know its really upsetting, but it will get better and better. Just take care of each other.

Posted by tylersat99 | August 21, 2012, 12:12 AM
  49. We are thinking about you and hoping you get settled in and everything works out for the best.

Posted by Dogs N Pawz | August 21, 2012, 10:01 AM
  50. Hope everyfurone gets adjusted to the new place soon!

Posted by ednaatnutro | August 21, 2012, 2:10 PM