memes, pets

Friday Memes With Bubba Cat!

Oh Dog! Not Bubba Cat!!!!! *heavy sigh*

bubba meme 3

bubba meme 1

bubba meme 6

bubba meme 5

.bubba meme 4.

32 thoughts on “Friday Memes With Bubba Cat!

1. Have a nice weekend dearest lovely friends, and give a big kiss to dear Jenny for me too 🙂 Thanks and Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | October 11, 2013, 5:24 AM
  2. Another one might be, “You don’t understand. The food bowl is EMPTY!”

Posted by Russell Smith | October 11, 2013, 6:25 AM
  3. hahaha love it,xx Speedy and Rachel

Posted by speedyrabbit | October 11, 2013, 6:39 AM
  4. The second one could be my dad :o) I had no clue that he is a kitty :o) Have a great weelend!

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 11, 2013, 6:41 AM
  5. Bubba, you are a cute cat and I’m glad you wrote this post, no matter what Rumpy says.

Posted by BJ Pup | October 11, 2013, 6:57 AM
  6. Rumpy, could you take a photo of all the cats and identify them. June Buggie, Bubba, and Malachi all look alike and I get confused. Woo, woo, BJ Pup.

Posted by BJ Pup | October 11, 2013, 7:01 AM
  7. Here is mine!

‘Are you ready to feed me?
    I’m patiently waiting for my plate! ‘

Oh! Bubba is so lovely! Glad he looks well! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 11, 2013, 8:27 AM
  8. Bubba..you outta be a stand up catmedian! I am ROFLMTO

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 11, 2013, 10:19 AM
  9. I want to watch the Bird Channel, too. ….or the Cat Channel!

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 11, 2013, 10:52 AM
  10. Would not want to mess with this moggie x

Posted by mythreemoggies | October 11, 2013, 10:53 AM
  11. Tehehe! Pawesome! =^.^=

Posted by baileyboatcat | October 11, 2013, 1:54 PM
  12. Cute! The bird channel one is my favorite. 🙂

Posted by ILoveDogs | October 11, 2013, 2:33 PM
  13. Yep. That first one is PERFECT. Bwahahaha!

Posted by meowmeowmans | October 11, 2013, 5:19 PM
  14. He says it how it is …. several times!! mol

Posted by Austin Towers | October 11, 2013, 5:32 PM
  15. MOL/LOL dey iz all so funny butt #1 iz DA BEST one….*sniggerz beehind paw*
    Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | October 11, 2013, 6:04 PM
  16. Some of us have taken great pleasure in destroying the plants in the sunroom. Even the hanging plastic fern! #HappyFurryFriday

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | October 11, 2013, 7:46 PM
  17. I love the one about the bird channel.. And the dog having the remote !

Posted by hairballexpress | October 12, 2013, 1:22 AM
  18. We enjoyed your post very much Bubba…. and thanks for letting us know about the plant… we were wondering about it…

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | October 12, 2013, 10:18 AM
  19. Mmm, that cat knows a thing or two about how to live!

Posted by TheBigForest | October 13, 2013, 11:48 AM