cats, dogs

Rumpy and pals napping

sleepover 019

Our sweet Sage #RIP

sleepover 020

Sleepy Buggie and Bubba

17 thoughts on “#TBT- Sleepy Babies, circa 2011

1. Hissy Fit Jones, your eyes are wonderful…. and I can see all the feline wisdom there :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 5, 2015, 7:57 AM
  2. Sweet photos of the gang, past and present!

Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | March 5, 2015, 8:02 AM
  3. I just love all of these. So sweet.

Posted by DailyMusings | March 5, 2015, 8:11 AM
  4. Great pictures, especially with Sage and Dear DeDe!!!! When fur babies are sleeping, they look so innocent, aren’t they? 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 5, 2015, 8:36 AM
  5. Wonderful on a snowy day!

Posted by Kate Crimmins | March 5, 2015, 8:37 AM
  6. Awwwww. Such sweet pictures.

Posted by paws2smile | March 5, 2015, 10:05 AM
  7. Awwww so cute,xx Rachel

Posted by speedyrabbit | March 5, 2015, 12:09 PM
  8. precious sleeping loves

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | March 5, 2015, 10:44 PM
  9. Just love sleeping 4 legged babies photos. They always make me smile, especially those who have crossed the bridge. #SweetMemories

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | March 6, 2015, 11:19 AM
  10. Oh, these are such adorable photos. They made me smile real big!

Posted by meowmeowmans | March 6, 2015, 1:42 PM