pets

A Cat Concoction Video Follow-Up

So today we tried the Cat Concoctions lamb with clam sauce. You can see for yourself how it went.

โ€‹This video review was filmed 7 hours after breakfast. Keep in mind they are cats, the original Drama Queens. And my cats make the Kardashians look like Sunday School teachers! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Hello and welcome. Iโ€™m a 50 something woman whoโ€™s probably awake when she should be sleeping. Oh, and there are animals, because who doesnโ€™t have pets?

11 thoughts on “A Cat Concoction Video Follow-Up

1. They eat so nicely together. I have to feed each cat in a different spot or there is kibble theft going on.

Posted by Kate Crimmins | December 28, 2016, 1:05 PM
  2. Sweet how well behaved they are at meal time. Looks like they really liked it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 28, 2016, 2:37 PM
  3. Safe to say lambs and clams are a big hit with with your gang. How long did it take for the ones all sharing one bowl to see the full one behind them? ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 28, 2016, 3:38 PM
  4. Wow! Impressive…..I imagine there’s no need for washing up? That’s it! I need 5 more cats!

Posted by helentastic67 | December 29, 2016, 1:41 AM
  5. Was expecting more fun and games around the bowls. Very decorous and obviously rather keen on the nosh.

Posted by Animalcouriers | December 29, 2016, 4:45 AM