pets

Happy Gotcha Day OTRB Rumpy!

Today would have been Rumpy’s 11th Gotcha Day with me.

img_7670

I still miss him every day.

16 thoughts on “Happy Gotcha Day OTRB Rumpy!

1. Happy Gotcha Day to dearest Rumpy! We miss you a lot….but you always stay in our heart. Love, from Angel Kevin, mom and kitties. ❤️🐶

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 20, 2017, 5:54 AM
  2. Sending kitty purrs for you and your sweet angel. ❤

Posted by Andrea Kenner | October 20, 2017, 6:01 AM
  3. Such a beautiful face. I feel your sadness even from here…….😕H

Posted by helentastic67 | October 20, 2017, 6:30 AM
  4. me too…. and I always have tears in my eyes when I see dinos… because of the cookie saurus… crazy I know…

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 20, 2017, 7:01 AM
  5. We miss him too- sending you lots of love xx

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | October 20, 2017, 7:24 AM
  6. Sweet boy… I miss you too. ❤️

Posted by marina kanavaki | October 20, 2017, 7:42 AM
  7. Such a lovable face. I miss him too.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | October 20, 2017, 8:19 AM
  8. I’m sending you a virtual hug.

Posted by Clowie | October 20, 2017, 8:24 AM
  9. Saw his sweet face on our calendar this morning. Thinking of you and sweet Rumpy today.

Posted by Annette Barnes | October 20, 2017, 8:26 AM
  10. AWW!!! happy gotcha day ❤

Posted by Johnny | October 20, 2017, 12:04 PM
  11. many hugs and Speedy snuggles for you today,xx Rachel and Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | October 20, 2017, 12:29 PM
  12. I love Rumpy. How lucky the two of you ended up being when you found him on the road. His face is so sweet.

Posted by Lynda and Duncan | October 20, 2017, 2:06 PM
  13. We all do jenn..Rumpy was the coolest dog!! I adored him…..I know he will live in your heart forever!
    (((hugs))) Sherri-Ellen

Posted by NylabluesMum | October 21, 2017, 6:19 PM
  14. Love (and miss) that face. Sending oodles of poodles thoughts your way.

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | October 22, 2017, 4:05 PM
  15. We miss your sweet Rumpy, too, Jen. Thinking of you, and sending all good thoughts.

Posted by meowmeowmans | October 23, 2017, 9:47 PM