cats, pets

Pictures of Cats with Attitudes

Little Girl

This is MY sun puddle! -Little Girl

I’ve got my eyes on you! -Hissy Fit Jones

Oh, no hurry…. I’m only STARVING IS ALL!!!! -Graybie Baby

img_0131

I don’t care if the medicine will make my eyes feel better. I’m gonna rub it out. -Yella Fella

Hello and welcome to my journey of living after existing for years in depression. I write about companion animals, love, and creativity.

14 thoughts on “Pictures of Cats with Attitudes

1. Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats as deities, and apparently, cats have never let humans forget that.

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | January 25, 2018, 12:58 PM
  2. I hope your eyes get better soon.

Posted by 15andmeowing | January 25, 2018, 5:31 PM
  3. little girl I would like to hire you as the greeter of my crib… oh how all that unwelcome intruders would run if you greet them this way ;O))))

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 26, 2018, 12:50 AM
  4. Purrfect! Cheers, H

Posted by helentastic67 | January 26, 2018, 3:29 AM
  5. Ha! Those are great. For some reason, Hissy Fit Jones’ look speaks to me. 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | January 28, 2018, 11:50 AM
  6. Furabuluss Kat-titude there efurryone! Littul Gurl yur thee bestest!!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~

Posted by NylabluesMum | January 29, 2018, 2:47 PM
  7. Even the animals demonstrate their attitudes. They know how to take control of their lives as well as do these cats. They like to enjoy life and to be very happy.

Posted by Linda Rios | February 15, 2018, 11:38 PM