memes, pets, politics

Cat Memes- Because My Cats are Smartasses!

Our friend Savannah at Savannah’s Paw Tracks posts memes each Friday, and she gave us an idea… except we are a gang of snarky cats who pull no punches.

You have been warned.

executive time

secret society

Little Girl Pacelle

Graybie

10 thoughts on “Cat Memes- Because My Cats are Smartasses!

1. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    YOU GUYS BETTER KNOW IT!!!!! 🙂

Posted by Jonathan Caswell | January 29, 2018, 9:48 PM
  2. I’m not a cat person, but I’d much rather deal with a smart-ass cat than a dumb-ass human!

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | January 29, 2018, 11:05 PM
  3. cats are super smart, yes… and therefore they deserved the place as a chair(wo)man ;O)))

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 30, 2018, 1:02 AM
  4. We think ya’ll hit all the key newsworthy points and with much better photos than what we’re seeing on the nightly news. Shame on the real guys, double shame BMW, and kudos to cat news!

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | January 30, 2018, 8:16 AM
  5. Cody is also quite snarky…..and has done a number of snarky memes, maybe visit us sometime?

Posted by caren gittleman | January 30, 2018, 1:30 PM
  6. Good job on the memes.

Posted by 15andmeowing | January 30, 2018, 6:42 PM
  7. EXCELLENT MeMes guys! They ROCK!!!
    Purrs